Recommended For You
At Classic Portugal we wish to make your day as fantastic and as smooth as possible. Please take a look at your tours description to see if it includes all the places you wish to see. If there are some particular monuments or places you are keen on, just let us know and we can add these to your tour. We also offer a service creating you a completely bespoke tour. Just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling!
There are many benefits for choosing a private tour…
1. Only you and your group will participate.
2. We will always pick you up from your accommodation and return.
3. You will have your own dedicated, private driver/guide who can host your day in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
4. You may customise your tour to suit your needs, either prior to the day or on the day itself. Our driver/guides are always flexible. Just tell them what you wish to see.
5. You may leave your luggage and personal items in the vehicle.
You will have your own professional driver/guide who will accompany you throughout your day, sharing stories and information with you from place to place. We only use local people, with a deep passion for their areas and for Portugal. Your driver/ guide will not enter certain museums, castles and monuments with you. These establishments have their own guided tours which we can organise for you. But the majority of the time your driver/guide will be with you throughout the day.
We have a number of payment options.
1. You may pay online through our secure booking system, hosted by FareHarbor. FareHarbor is the world’s leading reservation system for tours and activities and is owned by Booking.com. You can be confident all your information is protected and secure.
2. You may pay us via bank transfer. Please contact us for our bank details.
3. We also accept Paypal.
4. We also accept cash.
We offer full refunds for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance. If you do cancel within 24 hours of the trip taking place we regrettably cannot offer a refund. However, if you do have exceptional circumstances please contact us and we will see what we can do.
We are always on hand to support you. Whether it’s during the booking process or on the day itself, you can reach out to one of the team, or talk with your driver/guide on the day. When you make a booking you will receive a confirmation email with full details about the tour. Then the day before, your driver/guide, will contact you by WhatsApp or text, to welcome you and introduce themselves. Throughout the process we are always contactable on +351 923 187 408 by phone or WhatsApp or by email on email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you very soon!