NEW! Surf Lesson + Atlantic Coastal Tour
Certified by the Portuguese Surfing Federation (FPS), our surf partner is one of the first and most recognised surf schools in Portugal. Operating since 2001 at Carcavelos Beach they have great facilities and provide the best surfing experience by teaching proper techniques and allowing “surfers” to have loads of fun while doing it! These lessons are great for beginners or those who have surfed a few times before.
After your class your driver/guide will take you on a fabulous afternoon tour of the Atlantic Coast! This coastline lies within the Lisbon district. You will follow firstly the coast from Carcavelos along the Costa da Estoril. The beaches here are tranquil with golden sands and great tourist facilities. At the tip of this coastline is the charming, coastal town of Cascais where you will stop for a fresh, seafood lunch.
Then the coastline dramatically changes! As you head north along the Serra de Sintra coast, the landscape becomes rugged and wild, with powerful waves and dramatic scenery. Here you will stop at beaches along the way including Guincho (popular with kite surfers). This region is a protected natural park, so there is little touristic development. You will continue to head north until you reach Europe’s most westerly point; Cabo da Roca.
- – Improve your surf skills with qualified surf instructors at Carcavelos Beach
- – Enjoy an Atlantic coastal tour with your own private driver/guide
- – Learn some of the history and admire the natural beauty of the region
- – Stop for lunch in Cascais and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch
- – Visit the most westerly point of Europe; Cabo da Roca
- Experience Itinerary
- Surf Lesson + Atlantic Coastal Tour. Duration: 9 hours
- Surf Lesson – Whether it’s your first lesson or whether you have had some experience our instructors will help you improve! Paddling, standing up on the wave, catching the wave and turning on the wave and more.
- Atlantic Coastal Tour – The surf experience will be followed by an amazing tour of the stunning Atlantic coastline. Stop in the picturesque fishing town of Cascais and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. Then head up the coast to the wild beach of Guincho (popular with kite surfers) and ending at Cabo da Roca – Europe´s most westerly point!
- Classic Portugal´s Covid 19 Protocol
- We will continue to implement preventative measures to protect your health and safety. These include sanitising the cars and minivans in-between tours, our drivers wearing masks, alcohol hand gel available for your use, tour itinerary adapted to visit monuments at quieter times. Full details can be found on our home page.
- We also have a new programme of Wild Portugal tours in nature and rural areas, to maintain social distancing.