If you are visiting Lisbon soon, then taking the kids on a trip to the unique location on Sintra is a must. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is well known for its colourful Pena Palace, magical and ancient history and with a cool climate is the perfect place to escape to when it gets too hot in the city!
– Fairytale palace to set your kids imaginations on fire
– An ancient castle with impressive battlements and turrets for your kids to explore
– Little-known ‘gem’ the Air Musem, full of civil and military airplanes your kids can get up close to
– Beautiful and spooky, Pena Palace and the Park
– Stress-free travel with a private driver, private vehicle, free water, wifi and air-conditioning
Our Promise To You
We always pick you up and return you to your hotel, airport or cruise ship in the Lisbon area. All of our cars and minivans are modern and comfortable. Luxury vehicles are available on request and all our drivers speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Air Museum (Museu do Ar) – We start the day at the wonderful Air Museum. With around 44 planes this museum is perfect for little aviation enthusiasts.
Castelo dos Mouros – This castle was founded by the Moors in he 9th century and has high stone walls, impressive towers and battlements. For infants we recommend wearing a toddler carrier, as this castle is not buggy friendly!
Palacio da Pena – A fairytale palace all kids will love. Sitting on top of the highest mountain in Sintra, this palace has amazing architecture with gothic, Egyptian and Moorish influences.
Parque da Pena – Wander through these beautiful palace grounds and see the many exotic plants and trees but also enjoy the spooky forested walks!
Personalise This Tour
You may wish to adapt this itinerary. Just let us know which place you wish to see and we will add it to your day. We want to create your perfect tour!