If you are visiting Lisbon soon, then come on the Kids Sintra Tour and discover the unique location of Sintra! This UNESCO World Heritage Site is well known for its colourful Pena Palace, magical and ancient history and, with a cool climate, is the perfect place to escape to when it gets too hot in the city!
- – Fairytale palace to set your kids imaginations on fire
- – An ancient castle with impressive battlements and turrets for your kids to explore
- – Little-known ‘gem’ the Air Museum, full of civil and military airplanes your kids can get up close to
- – Beautiful and spooky, Pena Palace and the Park
- – Stress-free travel with a private driver/guide, private vehicle, water, wifi and air-conditioning
- – All entry tickets are included saving you time and hassle purchasing!
- Handpicked Itinerary of Kids Sintra Tour
- Tour Duration: 09.00 – 18.00
Air Museum (Museu do Ar) – We start the day at the wonderful Air Museum. With around 44 planes this museum is perfect for little aviation enthusiasts.
Castelo dos Mouros – This castle was founded by the Moors in the 9th century and has high stone walls, impressive towers and battlements. For infants we recommend wearing a toddler carrier, as this castle is not buggy friendly!
Palacio da Pena – A fairytale palace all kids will love. Sitting on top of the highest mountain in Sintra, this palace has amazing architecture with gothic, Egyptian and Moorish influences.
Parque da Pena – Wander through these beautiful palace grounds and see the many exotic plants and trees but also enjoy the spooky forested walks!
Quinta da Regaleira – This enchanting and mysterious house offers many surprises. A must see.
- – Private driver/guide
- – One free minor per two paying adults
- – Private vehicle with water, wifi and air-conditioning
- – Hotel pick up and drop off
- – Live commentary on board
- – All entry tickets are included
- – Free time to explore at each location
- – Tour available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- – Public liability insurance
- – Lunch is not included
- Personalise This Tour
- You may wish to adapt this itinerary. Just let us know which place
- you wish to see and we will add it to your day. We want to
- create your perfect tour.
- Classic Portugal´s Covid 19 Protocol
- We will continue to implement preventative measures to protect your health and safety. These include sanitising the cars and minivans in-between tours, our drivers wearing masks, alcohol hand gel available for your use, tour itinerary adapted to visit monuments at quieter times. Full details can be found on our home page.
- All of our tours are private and we have a new programme of Wild Portugal tours in nature and rural areas, to maintain social distancing.