If you are visiting Lisbon soon, then taking the kids on a trip to the unique location of Sintra is a must. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is well known for its colourful Pena Palace, magical and ancient history and, with a cool climate, is the perfect place to escape to when it gets too hot in the city!
- – Fairytale palace to set your kids imaginations on fire
- – An ancient castle with impressive battlements and turrets for your kids to explore
- – Little-known ‘gem’ the Air Museum, full of civil and military airplanes your kids can get up close to
- – Beautiful and spooky, Pena Palace and the Park
- – Stress-free travel with a private driver/guide, private vehicle, water, wifi and air-conditioning
- – All entry tickets are included saving you time and hassle purchasing!
- Our Promise To You
- We always pick you up and return you to your hotel, airport or cruise ship in the Lisbon area. All of our cars and minivans are modern and comfortable. Luxury vehicles are available on request and all our driver/guides speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Handpicked Itinerary
- Tour Duration: 09.00 – 18.00
Air Museum (Museu do Ar) – We start the day at the wonderful Air Museum. With around 44 planes this museum is perfect for little aviation enthusiasts.
Castelo dos Mouros – This castle was founded by the Moors in the 9th century and has high stone walls, impressive towers and battlements. For infants we recommend wearing a toddler carrier, as this castle is not buggy friendly!
Palacio da Pena – A fairytale palace all kids will love. Sitting on top of the highest mountain in Sintra, this palace has amazing architecture with gothic, Egyptian and Moorish influences.
Parque da Pena – Wander through these beautiful palace grounds and see the many exotic plants and trees but also enjoy the spooky forested walks!
Quinta da Regaleira – This enchanting and mysterious house offers many surprises. A must see.
- – Private driver/guide
- – Private vehicle with water, wifi and air-conditioning
- – Hotel pick up and drop off
- – Live commentary on board
- – All entry tickets are included
- – Free time to explore at each location
- – Personal and accident insurance
- – Tour available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. French available on request
- – Lunch is not included
- Personalise This Tour
- You may wish to adapt this itinerary. Just let us know which place you wish to see and we will add it to your day. We want to create your perfect tour!
- You May Also Like
- Kids Mafra and Ericeira
- Kids Caves and Dinosaurs