Spend the day relaxing on idyllic beaches with a private feel, in this stunning natural park. on our Arrabida Secret Beaches Tour. Situated in Serra de Arrabida Natural Park are some of the most beautiful and secret beaches in Portugal. Fine white sands, aqua blue waters and dense, green vegetation all create this wonderful, small paradise. With a diverse marine biology the seabed itself is protected and considered a nature reserve. These secluded beaches feel almost like a private beach, with wave-free waters and a calm atmosphere – a hidden gem!
- – Unique beaches tour, 9 hours
- – Excellent beaches with a private feel
- – Protected natural landscape, with views of Arrabida Mountain
- – Snorkelling and kayaking available on site
- – Fresh fish and regional wines at beachside restaurants
- Handpicked Itinerary of Arrabida Secret Beaches Tour
- Tour Duration: 09.00 – 18.00
- Beach #1 – A small fishing village, set in a idyllic spot on the water’s edge. With some lovely restaurants and a small sandy beach it is possible to walk over to the next beautiful spot….
Beach #2 – This beautiful beach is in a bay area, with waters of various shades of blue and a small island just offshore. Snorkelling is permitted and kayaking and stand-up paddle is also available.
Beach #3 – This award winning beach is quiet and sheltered, situated between rocks and is accessed through a steep slope. Please wear suitable footwear (no flip flops!).
Beach #4 – Easy to access with calm, tranquil waters, the beach is long and sandy with a beautiful view across the water to Troia.
- – Private driver/guide
- – Private vehicle with water, wifi and air-conditioning
- – Hotel pick up and drop off
- – Live commentary on board
- – Free time to explore at each location
- – One free minor per two paying adults
- – Tour available in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- – Public liability insurance
- – Lunch is not included
- Personalise This Tour
- You may wish to adapt the tour itinerary above to suit you. If there is some place specific you wish to see which is not listed just let us know. We want to create your perfect tour.
- Classic Portugal´s Covid 19 Protocol
- We will continue to implement preventative measures to protect your health and safety. These include sanitising the cars and minivans in-between tours, our drivers wearing masks, alcohol hand gel available for your use, tour itinerary adapted to visit monuments at quieter times. Full details can be found on our home page.
- All of our tours are private and we have a new programme of Wild Portugal tours in nature and rural areas, to maintain social distancing.